Happy 2017!🎉 Sorry been out of the loop but here I am blogging since 04:48 am UK time 😋
Yes, it’s 2017…new job…been busy and here’s my first entry for the new year as I could not stop thinking about holidays– previous and future plans.
Future plans for this year: Morocco or Thailand…what do you think?
Anyway here’s from the memory: Based on our family holiday last summer I am sharing you few holiday activities you can try in Spain.
When in Spain:
- Pay Montserrat a visit- half a day will do and you may finish your day trip sipping cocktails by Barcelona beach.
- If you are staying in Costa Brava area you must take a day out or drive to neighbouring places including Barcelona, Girona, Blanes and Tossa de Mar. Below is a cosy but nice Tossa de Mar with clean, cool and a little warmer sea water.
- Pass by in Mercat de la Boqueria. It is busy but fun and you must try the raw fresh oysters and fresh produce.
- Eat. Fill up your tummy and enjoy their local and authentic delicacies.
- Take the bus ride. Great way to explore Barcelona City.
- Enjoy Mr. Sun my favourite part x
We really enjoyed Spain with the above activities even just for a week. But what matter most is that my family and I get the real taste of Spain together and we cherished the memories made during our holiday we couldn’t stop thinking and planning for more family holidays soon.
I hope you find this useful and fun! Happy New Year God bless.